We’ve made it to the tenth episode of the season, and Cecily and Chanda are joined by our special guest (and Cecily’s future ex-wife) Mookie! This week we discuss The Black Hood Reveal (LOL OK), Varchie and Barchie, and the connotation of the word Southside in the world of Riverdale. As always there’s news, hijinks and hilarity. If you like this podcast, rate and subscribe!
- I (Cecily) would’ve thought Kevin would be the first person to welcome Moose back, not Reggie.
- Betty was #PeakBecky this week when she interacted with the new janitor.
- Ronnie is 2 for 2 in solving Riverdale’s murder mysteries
- Is Kevin a Pussycat now? Where are Valerie and Melody anyway?
Silent Night, Deadly Night is a 1984 American slasher film directed by Charles E. Sellier, Jr., and starring Robert Brian Wilson, Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick, Toni Nero, Linnea Quigley, Britt Leach and Leo Geter. Set during Christmas, the story concerns a young man, Billy, who suffers from posttraumatic stress over witnessing his parents’ Christmas Eve murder and his subsequent upbringing in an abusive Catholic orphanage. In adulthood, the Christmas holiday leads him into a psychological breakdown, and he emerges as a spree killer donning a Santa suit. (via Wikipedia)
- Vulture asks the question we’ve been asking all season: what temperature is it in Riverdale?
- Skeet Ulrich’s Instagram comments are almost better than Riverdale (TV Guide)
- Riverdale doesn’t need a murder to be a great mystery (TV Guide)
- Intro/Outro – Good Morning by LAKEY INSPIRED · Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0 · Music provided by Music for Creators